Cait and Sky I swear these two rule the Blog verse. I decided to do my take on Miss Hudson for this one, I am still working on my retelling and having a blast with it.
1.What’s their favorite place they’ve ever visited?
London, it's not for everyone.
2. What’s one mistake they made that they learned from?
Trusting a man *Pointed look in Sherlock's direction*
3. What was their favorite subject in school? Or favorite thing to learn about?
English, I really enjoy words.
4. What’s their favorite flower/growing thing?
I tend to kill most plants, and I don't like flowers.
Lack of a mother's hand, I would presume.
You could presume.
5. Have they ever made someone cry? What happened?
Children have always seemed at odds with you. Haven't they Miss Hudson.
*angry glare* I am at odds with children. In short, yes.
6. Would you consider them a reliable or unreliable narrator?
I am reliable, on my own merit. It could be called to question if you are, if you trust me so completely.
Women are on a whole unreliable.
As our men.
7. What do they dream about at night?
That is no one's concern
That is very telling
8. They’ve gone out for a “special meal.” What would they eat?
Bangers and mash
You don't know everything then, a pasty.
9. What’s at least one thing they want to do before they die?
10. Do they have any distinguishing or unique talents?
Not to mention a fantastic forger
You are far to modest Miss Hudson, you are a marvel.