I am terrible at actually doing tags, as anyone who has tagged me probably knows. I have been trying to actually do them now.
So the lovely Lisa tagged me for this. You should check out her blog.
On to the questions
1. What would be your second choice career (other than that of a writer)? Or if you aren't going to be a full-time author, what's your job choice?
I don't have any really good alternate job choices, because none of them will probably make me any money, but I would love to sell art or be a professional photographer.
I guess Starving Artist is my choice.
2. Out of all the people you personally know (not internet friends) who has been the most encouraging/enthusiastic about your writer's life and your works?
So many people come to mind, but one in particular has been there from the beginning of it all.
The O.G herself.
She is one of the most talented people I know.
Her webcomic- The Tale of a Disappointing Land Shark
We both met on the cusp of puberty, and obsessed over Bryan Davis and Wayne Thomas Batson's books. We both drew and were writing our own stories. We read each other's first stories, an unbreakable bond was formed. She is my alpha reader, I run everything by her.
I will admit, quite a few villains come to mind. This was a hard decision to make.
Basically someone who is both fabulous and decidedly attractive. I have a lot of favorite villains so.
Is this from books, movies, or tv show. Because that would help narrow it down a bit.
Loki comes to mind first.
4. Who's your favorite animal character of all time? (Out of a book, friends, not a movie.)
Thanks for clarifying with this one. Reepicheep!
5. Are you more excited about writing the dedication or the acknowledgements in your book?
I self published a book and already had to do this ( the regret)
Umm, I think I was more excited for the dedication.
6. In one sentence or phrase, describe your writers life motto - preferably using symbolism and and metaphors. It can also be your mission statement kind of thing.
Fake it till you make it!
7. Pick one song that best describes what you aspire to be.
I aspire to be Haley Williams.
8. Do you listen to podcasts? If so, what are your favorites?
The Bright eyes podcast by Aimee Meester is amazing
10. What would you want written on your tombstone? (Got this one from a biography where the girl said she wanted "She lived life to the fullest" written there. Something of the sort, friend.)
Nothing is written in stone
Just so that someone can laugh while walking past it.
11. You know you will die in one year. What do you want to do in that time?
My lists are way too long for just a year.
Finish all my projects.
Meet the entire Dear Evan Hansen Cast.
Be a corpse on X -files, or a screaming extra.
Change someone else's life.
Live every moment, leave nothing to chance
Swim in the sea, drink of the deep
Embrace the mystery of all I can be.
You know, simple things.
I seem to have run out of time, so if you are interested please do this tag.