13 Sep 2017

Sunshine Blogger Tag


 I am terrible at actually doing tags, as anyone who has tagged me probably knows. I have been trying to actually do them now.

So the lovely Lisa tagged me for this. You should check out her blog.


On to the questions



1. What would be your second choice career (other than that of a writer)? Or if you aren't going to be a full-time author, what's your job choice?

I don't have any really good alternate job choices, because none of them will probably make me any money, but I would love to sell art or be a professional photographer.

I guess Starving Artist is my choice. 


 2. Out of all the people you personally know (not internet friends) who has been the most encouraging/enthusiastic about your writer's life and your works?

So many people come to mind, but one in particular has been there from the beginning of it all. 
The O.G herself.


Junoro!
She is one of the most talented people I know. 




We both met on the cusp of puberty, and obsessed over Bryan Davis and Wayne Thomas Batson's books.  We both drew and were writing our own stories. We read each other's first stories, an unbreakable bond was formed. She is my alpha reader, I run everything by her. 



 3. How would you want to die if you were to be killed by the villains of the fictional world you accidentally entered?

I will admit, quite a few villains come to mind. This was a hard decision to make.

Basically someone who is both fabulous and decidedly attractive. I have a lot of favorite villains so.

Is this from books, movies, or tv show. Because that would help narrow it down a bit. 

Loki comes to mind first. 




4. Who's your favorite animal character of all time? (Out of a book, friends, not a movie.)

 Thanks for clarifying with this one. Reepicheep!


5. Are you more excited about writing the dedication or the acknowledgements in your book?

I self published a book and already had to do this ( the regret)

Umm, I think I was more excited for the dedication.
  

6. In one sentence or phrase, describe your writers life motto - preferably using symbolism and and metaphors. It can also be your mission statement kind of thing.

Fake it till you make it!

*cough*

7. Pick one song that best describes what you aspire to be.

I aspire to be Haley Williams.
  
8. Do you listen to podcasts? If so, what are your favorites?

The Bright eyes podcast by Aimee Meester is amazing  

 

 9. If you had to rename your blog, what would you call it?

A Wreck
 Ha ha. 
Seriously though.

 10. What would you want written on your tombstone? (Got this one from a biography where the girl said she wanted "She lived life to the fullest" written there. Something of the sort, friend.)

Nothing is written in stone

Just so that someone can laugh while walking past it.


11. You know you will die in one year. What do you want to do in that time?

My lists are way too long for just a year.

Finish all my projects.

Travel everywhere.

Meet the entire Dear Evan Hansen Cast.

Be a corpse on X -files, or a screaming extra.  

Change someone else's life.


Live every moment, leave nothing to chance

Swim in the sea, drink of the deep

Embrace the mystery of all I can be.


You know, simple things.


I seem to have run out of time, so if  you are interested please do this tag.
 






 

16 comments:

  1. Ahhh I need to catch up on the Bright Eyes podcast! It's so awesome!!! XD
    Lovely post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! Your blog is not a wreck, don't say stuff like that. You're awesome and super encouraging. :D
    I love seeing people to this tag. Its fun to read. :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivie, some days it feels like it. Awe, that means a lot. :D
      I love reading other peoples answers too!
      <3333

      Delete
  3. Hahaha you are hilarious - 'fake it till you make it'? xD
    Thanks for doing this, and hey, look at you this time you were fast! :D It was fun reading all your answers ^-^

    btw, is it true you live in Canada? Cause I think I saw it somewhere but now I'm not entirely sure ...???

    lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He he it's kinda working..
      No problem, thanks for tagging me. Working on it. :D Glad you enjoyed it.

      Yes, born and raised. XD

      Delete
    2. xD do you mind me asking which province? don't have to tell if you don't want to :)

      Delete
    3. I don't mind, but I promised my parents I wouldn't disclose my location.
      I hope you understand.
      :)

      Delete
    4. No problem, friend! I totally get it :D

      Delete
  4. Good tag. Have you listened to the Writing Excuses podcast at all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! No, I haven't I will have to give it a shot.

      Delete
  5. ooh, my career of choice is definitely going to be Starving Artist too. HOW FUN FOR US ALL. *cries because really likes cake* 😂 I also like Loki though. YAS Loki. And honestly...I don't even want to think about one day writing dedications or acknowledgements?! So much pressure! Like what if I forget someone gah. 😂😂 Writing is HARD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can be broke and starve together, but at least we will be together. *Me too*
      Yass Loki is just beautiful. It's super stressful, and painful and people get upset.
      I agree, it's so hard.

      Delete
  6. This was so much fun! I loved all your answers.

    I'm totally going for the starving artist career choice as well! I mean, as long as that doesn't include coffee. I can skip eating as long as I can drink coffee and write stories all day. ;D

    WAIT. You've self published before? :O I DID NOT KNOW THIS!

    "Fake it till you make it!" Literally me. Not just with writing, just life in general. XD

    The Bright Eyes podcast is so goooood! I'm behind though. I MUST CATCH UP.

    Your blog is most certainly not a wreck. I ADORE YOUR BEAUTIFUL BLOG. *hugs it protectively*

    I'm laughing so hard at what you'd put on your tombstone. That is perfect! XDDDD

    I LOVE how you have such big and beautiful life dreams to reach toward. That is a wonderful way to live. And I absolutely believe you can make every single one of those dreams a reality!

    Thank you for sharing with us. I loved this! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D

      There are more of us then I thought, me too, coffee is my fuel.

      When I was fourteen, and it was full of errors because I didn't get it properly edited. I honestly can barely look at it now.

      Twinning!

      I'm behind too.

      Thanks for saying that *hugs*

      Irony is the best.

      Thank you so much! I have always been a dreamer and my head is always in the clouds.

      Dawww, thanks for reading!

      <3



      Delete