11 Oct 2017

Inktober



So I saw this all over Instagram, and I decided this was the year I would give it a shot. I have been wanting to start doing a drawing a day, but it never seemed to happen. I lack motivation, dedication, other ion words.

This time I was stubborn, I will beat my blasted procrastination if it kills me which it very well might.

I have been pushing myself to write, draw, adult. Which has lead to surprisingly positive results. I am accomplishing things, slowly at maybe a snails pace but it is happening. One of these things I have taken on is Inktober. I already am doing two writing contests, painting and drawing for an upcoming Trade Show, and beta reading among other things. It's not for a lack of things to do that I decided to do this.

It's because, I need to learn to get things done, when life is full and crazy. Because it always will be.
I need to be able to work through it. So I am going to give it a shot.


 #Swift


#divide

#poison

#underwater


#long




#sword

#crooked

#screech

#gigantic

#run







18 comments:

  1. THESE ARE AMAZING!!! You are very talented. I especially love the Agnes one. But all of them are so amazing.
    <3

    ~Ivie
    iviewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!!! Aww thanks so much!
      I had fun with that one.
      <3

      Delete
  2. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! THESE ARE AMAZING!

    The underwater one is so cool. O_O And then LINK. LIIIIINK. I may have screeched when I saw that one. (Link is totally my boyfriend. ;D) I love how you chose Agnes for gigantic. Really, I love EVERYTHING you chose for each prompt. You have such a creative way at looking at things.

    I JUST LOVED ALL OF THESE. You must keep sharing as you draw them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS CHRISTINE!!!!

      I thought it was terrible so I'm glad you liked it. Gotta love Link,*gasp* me too!
      He he, had fun with that one. Thanks, I have been trying to play around with the words.

      :D I will, thank you so much!
      <33333

      Delete
  3. Oooh, these are so good!!! :D I especially love the last 2, Poison, and Divide. How do you make them?

    Good for you, learning to stretch yourself and do more things! Remember to take time off when you need it though. :) That's one thing I struggle with whenever I try to start a lot of new projects.

    Love you (and your art)! <3


    Alexa
    thessalexa.blogspot.com
    verbosityreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexa :D All of them, I sketched in pencil then went over them in ink.

      Yes, I have been learning that, I tend to take on too many things and then get mad at myself.

      <3 That is so sweet!
      Thanks again!

      Delete
  4. Mind = BLOWN

    Like wut these are AWESOME!!! You are very talented, Skye! :)

    [ If you are still open to that beta swap, please email me! I'd really love to read your story. :) ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D

      Thank you so much!! :)

      Definitely!

      <3

      Delete
  5. AHH, your drawings are really really good Skye!! I love realistic pictures, and these are super cool!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too, they can be a pain to draw. :D

      Delete
  6. YO THESE ARE SO GOOD????? SO GOOD. I LOVE THE ONE OF LINK AND THE HANDS TOO. WOW. TEACH ME YOUR WAYS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Yay, another Link fan.
      Honestly, just practice been drawing since I was six.

      Delete
  7. THESE ARE SO GOOD. WHAT. HANDS. HOW. also good luck with inktober! you seem to be doing amazing so far :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS NOOR! I have so much trouble with hands. :D I will hopefully make it to the end, thank you!

      Delete
  8. Very cool! Great job with these, Skye! Makes me wish I could draw more than stick figures... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just takes a lot of practice, which sounds cliche but is true. :D

      Delete