I listen to everything from Broadway Musicals to Screamo. So this should be interesting.
1. One song on the radio that annoys you?
Happy by Pharrell, I can't stand it. *cringe*
2. One song that you love and sing along to every time it comes on the radio
Lately, Havana by Camila Cabello and New Rules by Dua Lipa. They both are super catchy, I got my Dad singing them.
3. Favorite and least favorite genre of music?
I think my favorite bands all fall under alternative and least favorite would have to be whatever yodeling is.
4. Last song you listened to?
This song, I've been listening to it everyday. It's Chayse and Snow's song.
5. Song you've been listening to a lot?
Such a haunting song.
6. Favorite music video?
7. Are you listening to music right now?
Yes!!! Young Blood- 5SOS
8. Favorite romantic song?
9. Last song you cried during?
Refer to answer 8. It's Cynfael's song in Fool's Bet, and there is a lot of emotions there.
10. Last song that made you laugh?
11. A song you like in a different language?
Despacito and a bunch of K-POP
12. Favorite summer song?
Boys of Summer- Don Henley
13. Road trip song?
One Headlight- The Wallflowers
14. Put yourself to sleep song?
I love worship songs before I go to sleep. 'By Your Side' by Ten Avenue North is one of my favorites.
Anything by Twenty One Pilots
16. While-you-study song?
I graduated a while ago, so I haven't had to study in a while. Probably something soft like Lifehouse.
17. Last song on your playlist?
Break My Heart Again- Finneas
18. Song that makes you want to dance?
Galway Girl- Ed Sheeran
19. POWER SONG?
No name- NF
20. Instrumental song?
All the songs from Zelda: Ocarina of Time
21. A song with a color in it.... and do you love it or hate it?
Rainbow veins- Owl City
22. A song that means a lot to you right now?
Everything about this song...
Also this one has gotten me through a lot.
23. Favorite Disney Song?
The Loki of my childhood.
24. Favorite Disney Love Song?
I'm not a fan, maybe 'Love is an open door' because that ended so well... XD
25. Disney song you hate/dislike?
All the Disney love songs.
26. Favorite Disney soundtrack as a whole?
The Treasure Planet soundtrack is Amazing!
27. Take your favorite season and make a playlist for it... it has to be at least 5 songs long
1. Something Wild- Lindsey Stirling and Andrew McMahon
2. Wild Things- Alessia Cara
3. Read My Mind- The Killers
4. Lonely Lullaby- Owl City
5. Almost had me- Lights
28. You've heard of comfort food....what are your comfort songs?
My parents used to play mixed cd's of 90's worship music, when we traveled. So anything by Jars of Clay, Newsboys ( the orginal band), and D.C talk. Also the Dear Evan Hansen Soundtrack.
29. Winter song that is not about Christmas OR a typical Christmas song?
Peppermint Winter -Owl City
30. A song with food in it?
The Cheeseburger song from Veggie tales.
31. Music you listen to while cleaning your room?
A mix of Paramore and NF
32. Song for each of your top two favorite holidays?
Christmas- Carol of the Bells
Halloween- Monster Mash
33. What movie/TV show theme songs can you sing?
I will have to limit myself because too many shows.
I can whistle the X-Files theme song, The Full House Theme Song, The Happy Days Theme Song, Series of Unfortunate Events, The Scooby Doo Theme Song, The Psych Theme Song, The Veronica Mars Theme Song... I could go on, suffice it to say a lot. I love Tv!
34. Song not about relationships, boys, love or anything super serious or sad
Giants by Lights
35. A Folk Tune you like?
Apparently 'Riptide' by Vance Joy could be considered a folk tune. Who knew?
36. Songs that always get stuck in your head...even if you only hear a line or two?
Taylor Swift's songs are incredibly catchy.
37. Workout Playlist?
Anything by NF, rap motivates the heck out of me. Also really upbeat pop songs.
38. Wedding Playlist?
I don't plan on getting married, and if I did I would forgo the wedding and elope. Maybe the clean version of 'I Write Sin's not Tragedies' XD
39. Do you have a song that reminds you of one of your OTPs? (please not Reylo. *gag*)
I have a lot of OTP's it's insane. Reylo is one of them ;)
Um 'Hey There Rose Tyler' for Rose and 10 and Dynasty for Reylo.
40. A song that you feel different about after seeing the music video and whether you stopped liking it or not?
If the music video doesn't fit the song, I hate that. Can't think of a specific one though.
41. A song you would recommend to everyone?
The Land Down Under- Men at Work
42. A song you don't like telling people about so you can horde it and make it "your song"?
Fake Happy- Paramore
43. A song that make you want to go out and do something crazy/adventurous?
44.A song that is super catchy, but you don't like because you don't like the meaning behind the words or just don't like it?
Moves like Jagger- Maroon Five
45. A song you listen to while pretending you're listening to someone talk?
As funny as this question is, I always pull out my headphones if someone is talking to me.
46. A children's song you like?
I'm not sure what would classify as a children's song, I like a lot of veggie tales silly songs.
47. A lullaby you would sing to your own children
Go to sleep, Go to sleep
Go to sleep little fiends
48. A song that is "your theme song"
Lately I've been binge watching X-Files so basically that theme song, just picture me in my tinfoil hat putting a sticker on my web cam.
49. Favorite musician?
How can I answer this? I have no idea.
50. Favorite book about a musician
Haven't read any.
51. 5 favorite musicians and your favorite of their songs?
The Killers- Mr. Brightside
Twenty One Pilots- Addict With A Pen
NF- If You Want Love
52. Favorite music blog(s)?
I don't really know any. Oh wait, Lilah's http://lilahsmusicals.blogspot.ca/\
53. An unknown/lesser known musician
Ummm, Faith Marie.
54. Favorite radio station?
When we had satellite it was called Pop Rocks I think, it played a lot of good music.
55. What musician do you listen to the most?
It depends on my mood, I like depressing music. Then I go through bouts where I need uplifting stuff.
I've gotten better, I used to listen to a lot of junk. Lately I've been listening to The Greatest Showman soundtrack a lot. Paramore is something I listen to all the time.
56. Rihanna or Beyoncé? (you can't say neither)
Not really a fan of either. Beyonce because I really liked the 'If I were a boy' song.
57. Listen to a song by Justin Bieber (or any musician you really don't like) and write a paragraph long review on it?
Baby by Justin Bieber
Predictable and simple lyrics. Annoys me just as much as I thought it would. He sounds really young.
The rap is awful. If I have this stuck in my head later, I'm going to be mad.
58. Last musical you watched?
The Greatest Showman, I feel basic.
59. Musical you've never watched but really want to?
Addams Family the Uk version
60. If you could only pick one musical to see on Broadway, what would it be?
Dear Evan Hansen, with the original cast.
61. Favorite musical score from a movie that is not a musical
Spirit, It's just so good. I love Bryan Adams.
62. Last musical you belted while walking around your house?
Probably Dear Evan Hansen, probably Waving through a Window.
63. A song from your favorite musical that you hate/dislike?
To Break in a Glove Song- Dear Evan Hansen. I always skip it.
64. Favorite song from the Greatest Showman soundtrack?
This is Me, it just hits really hard.
65. Do you have any musical merch?
Hope you guys enjoyed that, and if you made it to the end. You're a real one!